Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Boot Sale Beauts

When I went home for the week I managed to pop along to the local boot sale with my mum - one of our favourite pass times. Look at a couple of little treasures I found! The cake-stand is my favourite. I saw it first time round and tried to resist it... but as we passed through on the way back it was still there, how could I not bring it home with me? I have a special plan for it which I shall share later... 


x Rachel


Linked with Flea Market Finds (Her Library Adventures), Thrift Share Monday (Apron Thrift Girl) and Thrifty Things Friday (The Thrifty Groove).

5 comments:

  1. I'm playing along with Flea Market Finds at Her Library Adventures. Follow the link and see what everyone else has been rescuing!
    http://herlibraryadventures.blogspot.com/2011/10/flea-market-finds.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name of your blog-so aptly put!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland!!!! Its such a wonderful world, and I am glad to find a new thrifter!!!

    Smiles,
    The Joyful Thrifter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there Rachel, I LOVE your mini teapot, I'm doing up a dolly house and am now obsessed with miniatures, I will be interested to see what your up too with your tiered cake stand... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cake/cookie stand. I am always drawn to these myself. Can't wait to see what you have in store for it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...