1. The Dewy Look - This is one I've been using a lot this week, very natural and photogenic. Lead makeup artist Sharon Dowsett for the Emanual Ungaro collection. She says "Like Monet’s Water Lilies, it looks better the farther back you stand."
2. Smokey Eyes - A classic, and I think one of the easiest and most fun looks to recreate. I love the heavy upper lid shown here in combination with the vivid lips.
3. Pin-Up - The hair, porcelain skin and shock red lips here is a perfect combination! I've recently died my hair from red to blonde and this is something that I would love to have a go at.
4. Theatrical - I absolutely love this take on restoration period makeup from Galliano Autumn/Winter 2009.
5. Carnival - Any excuse to go a bit overboard is fine by me :) this must have been so fun to create.
For now it's back to filming for me! I'm having lots of fun and meeting some lovely people - and the film is looking really exciting. Watch this space for stories and pictures from the process in the next week or so!