Thursday, 13 October 2011

Dreams of a Studio

One of my biggest goals for the future is to have my very own studio space to make all the mess I want in. Whether it's a rented space or a room in my future house, I don't mind - so long as I can fit all of my materials and bits and bobs in it (and make it look pretty). 
Here's a selection of pinterest finds that I am keeping for studio inspiration.






At the moment I do have a little desk at the top of the stairs which is working quite nicely for a workspace. I'll share pictures of my mini creative space soon... 

In the mean time, please feel free to share any links to your own studio posts. I love seeing how other people work! 

x Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...