Saturday, 12 November 2011

Boot Sale Beauts



These are a find from a little while ago, but I just rediscovered them when looking for subjects to photograph for my new blog buttons. Aren't they sweet? I love a good abandoned Russian Doll rescue! I even found a set with the players of the Derby County football team on a trip to Prague this year... the perfect present for a certain boy!

Happy Weekend :)

x Rachel

P.S. I'm joining Sophie at Her Library Adventures for Flea Market Finds! Pop along to her lovely blog to see what everyone else has been rescuing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    These are fabulous! I love Matryoshka - to my mind they're never out of style. Also love your gorgeous header, it's brilliant :-) You've gained a follower.

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...