This year I'm not having a New Years party, but if I was then here are some gorgeous DIYs and inspirations for the perfect glittery night.
1. Paper Decorations to make a fun feature wall.
2. Butter-beer Jelly Shots to get in the party mood.
3. Lights in a Jar - I want to fill a room with these.
4. New Years Wish Wreath to display those promises...
5. Countdown Glasses for the moment we've all been waiting for.
6. Statement Staircase - just because it's beautiful, if a little impractical.
I have never really thought of New Years focused crafts before, probably because I get so caught up in Christmas making that I forget all about it! But next year I hope I'll plan some fun New Years projects of my own... That's one resolution already! Speaking of which, I have a sweet idea for resolutions which I'll share in 2012!
Have a good one everyone,