Wednesday, 1 February 2012

My Handmade To-Do List

There are so many fun DIYs out there that have inspired me recently! Here are some that I plan to actually finish in the near future: 







1. Pencil Sleeves from The C Side - these would be useful for a special friend!

2. Bird Nest Necklace by Sincerely Kinsey - I have wanted to do this DIY since it was first posted.

3. Make a Dreamcatcher by Lune Vintage - long on my to-do list.

4. Fabric Curlers by Life With Monkey - I actually need these!

5. The CUTEST crochet ever by All About Ami - need I say more?? 


So many crafty things, so little time... Where to start? And it doesn't help that so many people post even more beautiful DIYs every day... Ohh what a world... ;) 


x Rachel 

5 comments:

  1. These look fracking awesome!!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, i want to have a go at the bird nest necklace!
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww such cute ideas! i love the bird's nest necklace

    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first one, Pencil Sleeves looks sooo cute! I wanna try.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...