Thursday, 1 March 2012

Sweet Presents!


The other day my lovely friend James surprised me with these perfect finds as a late birthday present and I just had to share them! My favourite is the print - she is almost too sweet... Actually she kind of is too sweet in a gross way, but that's what I love about her! And the slightly creepy little kitten... exactly the right amount of kitch for my room (or my side of the bed), I love it! Thank you James, your rummaging talents are an endless joy to me. 


x Rachel 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    Hope you're well. I love the little girl and her kittie. It reminds me of a book my mum had as a child about a little girl who's kitten ran away. I'd love it if you could check out my blog sometime (thepinandthimble.blogspot.com).

    Si hi to Jake for me.

    Love Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! What a sweet guy you have.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...