Saturday, 3 March 2012

March on Pointless Pretty Things


I haven't really covered journalling much yet on this blog, which seems weird to me because it's quite a big part of my life in a way. So this month I've got loads of fun journal related posts planned including some ART JOURNAL CHALLENGES that you can all play along with! I'll be announcing the first challenge later on today... 

Also coming up in journal month:

- The Ultimate To-Do List DIY.
- Peeks into my journals and sketchbooks.
- A chance to share your sketchbooks.
- Journalling tips and tricks from some lovely artists and bloggers.
......And lots more! 

What I love about journalling is that there are no rules. Anyone and everyone can use a journal in whatever way they like to express their creativity, and I'd love to know how you use yours! So if anyone would like to contribute to journal month in any way - be it a guest post, sharing some tips or sharing some of your own art journal/sketchbook pages - I'd LOVE to hear from you! Just drop me an email at rachel.emma.good@googlemail.com and we'll go from there :) 

Oh, and don't forget to check back later on for the first art journal challenge! 

x Rachel 

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried art journalling! I always see really pretty pages around blog-land but I've never found the time to give it a go. I think your challenge may be the perfect place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something so therapeutic about filling a couple of journal pages over a good cup of tea, it's a great way to reflect and create - will definitely pop along to check out the art journal challenges :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I started creating in my art journal a few months ago.. things have been crazy so I haven't had much time to spend on it lately. I'm excited to see what others come up with too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I'm excited too, I definitely don't do as much art journaling as I'd like to, so this will be a big learning curve for me too! I am always fascinated by other peoples work so I hope lots of people share :) it would be fun to have a big collection of pages from lots of different artists! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...