Saturday, 20 October 2012

The Happy List







Making me happy this week:

1// This outfit from Free People - perfect.

2// I've wanted some flowery Docs for ages. It's nearly time for new boots....

3// The Qing Hua Diana F+...... Gahhhh!!

4// This amazing tattoo that looks like a Bob Ross painting!

5// Yup, I've got the ombre hair bug too - if you follow me on instagram you may have seen that I got mine done the other day... I love it!

6// The colours in the picture are gorgeous. I can't find the source so if anyone knows the artist let me know!

7// I'm art print obsessed at the moment, and I love Pink Floyd... Therefore I need this.

8// This room! My house could never look like this, I'm not that disciplined... But it's beautiful.

9// I want to be here! What an amazing photograph of the teacups at Disneyland Tokyo by Park and Cube.

10// I have a sneaking suspicion that I may have already shared this on a past happy list... But these images showing the making of The Goddess Guide make me so happy. So much cutting and sticking! 

Phew... that's enough for now I think! What's making you happy this week? 

x Rachel 

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes!! And that tattoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also completely in lust with floral DMs although I doubt I'll be able to stretch to any this year, but my they are utterly beautiful!! :-)

    Adore your new blog layout by the way lovely! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! But all of that cutting and sticking is heaven to me ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post,I wanna see More! (^_^)
    If you have a minute,you can visit my blog and leave a comment about my new post, thanks dear!

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing inspiration! Love the camera & the flying tent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this post! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...