Monday, 26 November 2012

A Christmassy Craft Fair






I'm so happy to have done my first craft fair! It was so fun, and amazing to have a chance to set up shop next to some lovely local Derbyshire artists. I thought I'd share a few pictures of my little stall with you all - I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. 

To say thanks to you all for the lovely encouraging comments and tweets over the last couple of weeks I will be holding a big blog sale of everything I have left from the fair, with a special readers discount of course :) So keep an eye out tomorrow for the launch!

x Rachel 

4 comments:

  1. wow looks great! glad it went well for you :) I'm organising a craft fayre in Mickleton (near Barnard Castle) on Sunday Dec 9th if you're insterested (stalls only £6) more info: the-keepsake-maker.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds great!! But I've got a show on that day, and it probably would've been difficult for me to get there I think (oh life without a car...) thanks though, really lovely of you to ask! That's a very fun thing to be organising, good luck with it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. It looks fab! Gorgeous photos xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...