Saturday, 1 December 2012

A Pointless Pretty Christmas Shop!

Oh helloo big fat goal on my goals list... allow me to check you off! I opened an Etsy shop guys :) :) so excited!! 


This is more of a pop-up shop for Christmas pretty things, but hopefully some good practice for things to come :) 

Have a look and see what you think of my little shop here!

I'm offering free shipping to my UK readers for the whole of December, just use the code PPTFREESHIPPING12. Just as a small token of my esteem for you lovelies.

I know I keep saying it lately, but thanks so much for reading and commenting and tweeting everyone! You really make blogging worth while! Schmawwwww...

x Rachel 


1 comment:

  1. your shop sells a variety of cute stuff! will check it out xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...