Wednesday, 5 December 2012

New Look Blogger Competition

All from New Look: Dress, Jacket, Shoes, Bracelets, Necklace, Bag, Tights 

New Look are running a fun competition for bloggers at the moment. The challenge is to style one of their Christmas party dresses specifically for your body shape. I am part of the pear shaped club, so picked this lovely little floaty over the hips number. I really like super girly dresses with slightly edgier accessories, so that's the idea around this look. 

I nearly bought those high heeled creepers the other day, I love them! But I got talked out of it, mainly because I complain too much when I wear heels - shh don't tell anyone... 

Who else has taken the party dress challenge? 

x Rachel 

2 comments:

  1. So girly yet so edgy! Love it! :)
    Goodluck!


    Let's follow each other? :) Let me know! :)


    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the dress you've chosen :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...