Sunday, 30 December 2012

What Happened in 2012


Oh no! Christmas has come and gone and 2012 is nearly over! One of my favourite feelings is the fresh start of a new year, but I also like to look back on everything that has happened in the last year to see how much has changed. Here is a little round up of some of my favourite posts from 2012... 

January: I shared some of my Top Photography Tips

February: We had a new addition to our little pet family! Isaac the Newt

 March: The lovely Bianca from Goodnight Little Spoon shared some of her collages with us as part of Journal Month. She is so talented! 

April: We went to stay in a lighthouse in Scotland... Best holiday ever! 

May: I started working on designs for The Summer Ball - my favourite project to date!

June: I made some studded Ballet Flats.

July: I designed Six Boroughs: a really fun street theatre show for the build up to the Olympics! 

August: A collection of photographs from The Summer Ball


September: We moved house! We still love our little flat. 

October: A sweet little Bow Belt DIY I tried out for a wedding. 

November: My very first craft fair... I've got the bug!

 December: My Mum shared a very popular Christmas Lantern DIY.

Hooray for 2012! Thanks so much for reading my little blog this year. If anyone else has done a roundup post like this leave a link below so we can all see what you've been up to!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Years Eve! 

x Rachel

1 comment:

  1. you've been super busy! I've loved all your DIYS :) Have a great new year ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...