Thursday, 14 February 2013

The Happy List


From the top... Pretty Styling// Flower Guide//Cookie Cocktail Hearts//Romantic Cake//Love Typography//Heart Macaroons//Pink Heart Balloons//Be My Valentine (source unknown?)//

And on the Web....

>>> 40 Lessons from 40 Years from Susannah Conway. 

>>> A great Marquee Sign DIY from Oh Hello Friend.  

>>> An inspiring post by Renée of Antiquarian Miss.

>>> A super sweet free knitting pattern from The Purl Bee

Happy Valentines Day! I'm working tonight at this fun event, so Jake and I had a pretend Valentines on Tuesday. Even if it is a bit of a silly holiday, it's quite nice anyway... 

x Rachel 

7 comments:

  1. such cute little things! deffo feel happy looking at all this prettiness :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm just what I needed at work, a lovely collection of images, the flowers are gorgeous at the top. Hope you had a good early Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, just to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award... see my blog post for details :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post!

    I´ve ended the personal planner giveaway (http://dilandilir.blogspot.se/2013/02/international-giveaway-2.html) and the winner was you! Congratulations!!! :) I´ll send you an email with the gift card code as soon as possible(when I´ve got answer from personal-planner.co.uk).. Good luck with designing your own personal planner! ♥

    Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray!! :) Great news, how exciting! Thanks!! xxxx

      Delete
  6. Love love love the taped flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...