Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: el.inspired


My sidebar has been so spoilt with lovely sponsors this month! Today I'm very excited to introduce el.inspired: a beautiful Etsy shop selling jewellery, purses and accessories. Emma handmakes all of her products using crystals, beads, chains and leather - I just love the natural style of the bracelets! 

I'm delighted to be partnering up with Emma today to giveaway a $30 giftcard for el.inspired! One lucky winner will be picked at random, and the giftcard can be used for anything in the shop. See below for entry details... 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good luck!

x Rachel 

6 comments:

  1. ooh yay! they look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is: http://www.etsy.com/listing/153493174/teal-leather-fold-over-clutch-with?ref=shop_home_active , the colour is just perfect!

    dilandilir@thingsyouremember.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Rose Gold Chain Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ametheyst bracelet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...