Wednesday, 12 June 2013

The Happy List





Elsewhere on the web.... 

>>> This DIY Light-Box Tutorial - so easy and clever - definitely going to be trying this out soon for my product photographs... 

>>> 100 DIY ideas on Apartment Therapy.

>>> The WOW Petition (against the War on Welfare) - a petition to fight against the cuts to disability allowances that will make so many lives that much harder. 

>>> I've just started using Buffer to schedule some of my tweets and facebook updates... Loving it so far! 

And offline... 

>>> Ordering supplies and starting to get my product lines together... 

>>> The thought of some exciting design meetings coming up. We just got funding for a new show to be premiered in November!

>>> I've finally managed to organise myself enough to take a packed lunch to work. I know this seems like a silly thing to get excited about, but I have been trying and failing to get into this habit since school!! It's the little things... haha. 

What's making you happy this week? 

x Rachel 

5 comments:

  1. Love all your picks, especially that watermelon summer blender!

    -Katie
    http://runningwithagluegun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the wall in picture 7!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watermelon.... yum!!! X

    www.everywordhandwritten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that caravan...
    I've been thinking more and more lately how badly I need to invest in one, even if it is a fixer upper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that splatter wall! It seems as though it would be impossible to be unhappy in that room.
    This week, I was pretty happy to be in San Francisco and now I'm happy to be at home with my husband after missing him for five days, haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...