Friday, 28 June 2013

The Happy List




Elsewhere on the web...


>>> Some excellent styling advice. 

>>> 20 Owls that can't get any respect. I have definitely looked back at this more than once this week. 

And offline....

>>> We've just signed to stay in our little flat for another year. It will be the first time I'll be settled in the same house for more than twelve months for over five years.

>>> I've taken on a fun little costume making job for the next couple of weeks.

>>> As soon as I've finished this post I am off to the pub :)

What's on your happy list this week? 

x Rachel 

4 comments:

  1. Multiple years in one place = the best. I had nearly 2 years in one place in the last 6 years. I'm hoping to sign a nice long lease when (knockonwood) we return to London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those peaches look lush! Such a cute post.. the baby hedgehog has cheered me up!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, loving the links! Amazing cute tiny knitted things - how do they do that? imagine how small the knitting needles would be!
    The owls made me laugh so much, very funny.

    Have fun at the pub!

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been working on couple of costumes over the last couple of weeks as well because I've been invited to a whole lot of fancy dress parties. I seem to have just as much fun making my costume as I do actually going to the party! Also those grilled peaches look super yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...