Monday, 1 July 2013

Hi July

It's July.... Cray-cray! While the beginning of July means a lot of excitement and hopefully sunny days, it also means it's time to say goodbye to Google Reader. If you are looking for a substitute reader to keep up with all of your favourite blogs, I highly recommend Bloglovin. I've been using it for a couple of years now and I love it! They also have a really simple system in place to import all your reads into their feed, so you don't have to go through the whole following process again. I've also heard great things about Feedly, and I just had a little peek, the interface is lovely.

If you'd like to keep following along with Pointless Pretty Things, follow through Bloglovin here or Feedly here

Bye Bye Google Reader, you were nice for a while... 

x Rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...