Saturday, 13 July 2013

The Happy List



On the web...

>>> A trampoline repurposed into a twinkly fairy bed.... yes please. 

>>> 25 signs you grew up with Disney (it would not be The Happy List without a contribution from buzzfeed).

>>> This interview... 

And offline...

>>> At risk of stating the obvious.... SUNSHINE!! 

>>> I've met some really lovely people this week working on a fun outdoor show. 

>>> I'm off to the park this afternoon after work to watch said show... I might even get an ice cream - hooray for summer shows! 

I took a little accidental blog break this week - it's been such a busy one quite unexpectedly so I was caught off guard. Now that I am no longer chained to my sewing machine I am back in business... for the run up to the shop opening! Lots to do still but I can't wait to share it with you all. Thanks for the pep talks and lovely comments, they are helping me keep on trucking :) 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, 

x Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. Everything about this post is gorgeous! I'm getting more and more addicted to buzzfeed. XD they had this post one day of the "hunks" of the 90's.. ie all the boy meets world, boys bands, all that teen bop frenzy. it was great haha

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...