Saturday, 10 August 2013

Snapshot 10/8/13 - Off to Edinburgh!


Loving>>> The way my freelance work is going. It feels like I am moving in the right direction!

Watching>>> Orange is the New Black. Obsessed. 

Reading>>>  The Last Yankee by Arthur Miller (I'm costume supervising a production of this at The Print Room next month).

Listening to>>> Of Monsters and Men.

Wearing>>> Always the wrong thing for the temperature at hand.

Looking Forward to>>> Going to Edinburgh tomorrow and seeing my lovely Jake who is up there all month! 

I'm so excited to be getting up very early tomorrow and heading up to the Fringe. It's my first time, not just at the fringe but in Edinburgh full stop so I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about. I'm only there for four days and I have a lot that I want to fit in, but most importantly I can't wait to see Jake's show "Missing" (which has been doing very well indeed) and be the proud girlfriend! 

Is anyone in Edinburgh for the Fringe? Any recommendations for my whistle-stop stay? 

x Rachel 

8 comments:

  1. Hope you have an amazing time while you are up here, Edinburgh during the Festival/Fringe is quite an experience. I'm sure you'll love it. I haven't managed to see anything yet this year, so I can't give you an recommendations but you should definitely make time to wander up the Royal Mile. There are some awesome street performers, just don't feel like you need to take every flyer thrust into your hands xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, have a great time, very jealous, it's been years since I made it to the fringe. very funny friends of mine are doing a comedy show, I think at a venue called ryan's bar. They're called Norris and Parker and their show is called 'all our friends are dead' it's very, very funny! Have a great time and say hi to Jake. ALice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Internet has been awful = Netflix never loads.. it's being fixed next week and I can't wait to get involved with OITNB!
    Have a brilliant time at the Fringe :)
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Edingburgh! Love that backpack by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just there this weekend as well! We went to a comedy show, it was alright, but would have loved to see more of the plays that were on. Everyone keeps talking about Orange is the new black, I'm gonna have to see what all the fuss is about!

    Dannielle | Chic-a-Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep hearing about Orange is The New Black, I have a serious case of FOMO for it. Love this backpack.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...