Friday, 13 December 2013

Dream Interiors: Rustic Christmas Decor

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8

While I love a bit of colourful tackiness at Christmas time, my favourite festive decorations are usually of the more rustic variety. I love deep natural colour schemes and plenty of greenery - basically if I could swap my East London flat for a cosy log cabin I would!

I am absolutely in love with those little tin houses! They are so sweet and look lovely in a group like that. 

What's your favourite Christmas decorating style? 

x Rachel 

2 comments:

  1. oh my these pictures are so lovely. I really love those lights in the hallway. I might have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos! I'm a big fan of rustic Christmas decorations.. I know how you feel about wishing you were in a little log cabin right now!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...