Hello, I'm Rachel. Pointless Pretty Things is a design and lifestyle blog, focusing on the little things that make life great.
A few facts:
- I am 23 and living in London.
- I graduated a year ago from Central School of Speech and Drama.
- I trained in set and costume design and now work in theatre, film and events.
- I live in a little one bed flat in East London with my lovely boyfriend Jake and our various animal friends.
- I work part time at The Old Vic Tunnels as a bar supervisor (it's an amazing arts venue in the railway arches under Waterloo Station).
I write about:
- DIY and craft projects
- My career as a designer
- Design Inspirations
- Daily life in London